What you need
- butter or olive oil
- 6 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 inch fresh gingerroot, grated
- 1 tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 ¾ cups coconut milk
- 2/3 cup fish stock
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 lemon grass stalk, broken in half
- 12 oz white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 8 oz raw squid rings and tentacles
- 8 oz large cooked shelled shrimp
- 4 tbsp Heart Shape Thai Seasoning Oil
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh Chinese chives
Heat butter or olive oil in a large wok or skillet, add the scallions and ginger stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the Thai Red Curry Paste and stir-fry for additional 1-2 minutes.
Add the coconut milk, fish stock, lime leaves and lemon grass. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Add the fish, squid and shrimp simmer for 2-3 minutes or until fish is cooked.
Add Heart Shape Thai Seasoning Oil and the chives stir and serve immediately.
Servings: Makes 6 servings.