What you need
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tbsp snipped parsley
- 3 tbsp dry white wine
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Heart Shape Culinary Pure Flax Oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 15- ounce can beans, drained
- 91/4- ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- ½ teaspoon salt
In screw-top jar combine celery, parsley, white wine, onion, lemon juice, Heart Shape Culinary Pure Flax Oil and basil; cover and shake well. Chill mixture to blend flavours. Combine beans, tuna, olives and salt; cover and chill.
To serve, drizzle tuna mixture with 2-3 tbsp of the wine mixture or just enough to moist. Mound tuna mixture on a lettuce-lined plate. If desired, serve with tomato and lemon wedges, passing the remaining wine mixture to spoon over tomatoes.
Makes 6 servings.